- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data.
- For what purposes do we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long do we keep them.
- To which recipients is your data communicated.
- What are your rights.
WILTON PROJECT,S.L., established at C/ Sant Vicenç, nº27, Bajos, 08001 (Barcelona) wit VAT number B-67331918 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hereinafter "WILTON", "We" or the "Data Controller".
Personal Data: refers to any information or data that can directly or indirectly identify you. Personal Data includes information such as your name, phone, email, postal address, among others. It could also include unique numerical identifiers such as the IP address of your computer, as well as information that we obtain through cookies.
- Personal data collected:
- Name and surname
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Bank data
- Purposes of the treatment:
- Execute the purchase of the products.
- Process and track your orders.
- Manage your orders and send the products you have purchased to the indicated address.
- Manage the payment of your orders.
- Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the contracted functionalities or products.
- Respond to questions or queries you may have in relation to your orders.
- Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
- Manage possible returns once you have made the purchase.
- Send you our newsletter, informative and / or advertising communications, as well as personalized promotions of our products and services, in case of acceptance of the corresponding box.
- Provide a means for you to contact us, including electronically.
- Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In case of receiving your CV, your personal and curricular data may be part of our database to participate in our present and future selection processes.
Your express consent, the execution of the contractual relationship with you and our legitimate interest.
We will process your data for as long as necessary for the correct provision of the service, as well as for the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes..
If you contact us for any questions or information, we will keep your data until your request has been resolved, if it has not generated a new treatment.
For your security, we have trusted the payment system by credit or debit card to a secure payment gateway. The bank details entered are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank's servers and are subsequently verified with the issuing bank to avoid possible fraud and abuse.
We store and transmit the data of your cards in accordance with the main international standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards.
We may retain some personal data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need to use your personal data, they will be removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify them.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide you with the services that you can contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide the service that you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on whether or not to incorporate your personal data and other information into our databases.
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
In any case, the Personal Data we collect from you may be processed by members of our staff, on the legal basis of legitimate interest, to fulfill administrative purposes.
Asimismo, sus datos personales podrán ser comunicados a nuestros encargados de tratamiento, para la correcta ejecución del servicio:
- Banking / financial entities.
- Logistics, transport and delivery service providers.
- Third parties that help us lead management, provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, loyalty programs, identity management, ratings and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies, to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, in order to analyze their effectiveness and manage your contact and questions.
- Due to the efficiency of the service, sometimes your data may be communicated to service providers that may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area. However, we will ensure that all communication of your personal information made by us or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, comply with the legislation that applies to us.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the treatment of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data ”, Specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise we will not be liable for their veracity.
If you have any doubt or worry about the way we handle and use your personal data or you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at email@example.com